Shares of Dignity plc (LON:DTY – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 545.64 ($6.88) and traded as high as GBX 562 ($7.08). Dignity shares last traded at GBX 549 ($6.92), with a volume of 18,577 shares.
Dignity Stock Down 0.5 %
The firm has a market cap of £275.43 million, a P/E ratio of -97.34 and a beta of 1.52. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 850.30, a quick ratio of 0.35 and a current ratio of 0.37. The firm’s fifty day moving average is GBX 549 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 545.64.
Dignity plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides funeral services in the United Kingdom. It operates through three segments: Funeral Services, Crematoria, and Pre-arranged Funeral Plans. The Funeral Services segment provides funerals and ancillary items, such as memorials and floral tributes. The Crematoria segment offers cremation services, as well as sells memorials and burial plots at the company operated crematoria and cemeteries.
- Five stocks we like better than Dignity
- What is Put Option Volume?
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Dignity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dignity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.