GreenShift Co. (OTCMKTS:GERS – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.10 and traded as low as $0.05. GreenShift shares last traded at $0.06, with a volume of 157,178 shares changing hands.
GreenShift Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.09 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.10.
GreenShift Corporation develops and commercializes clean technologies that facilitate the use of natural resources for the ethanol industry in the United States. The company's corn oil extraction technology integrates into the back-end of existing dry mill corn ethanol plants to extract and recover inedible crude corn oil, which is used in the production of advanced carbon-neutral liquid fuels and other biomass-derived alternatives to fossil fuel-based products.
- Five stocks we like better than GreenShift
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for GreenShift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GreenShift and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.