Separately, Barclays cut their price target on Harbour Energy from GBX 450 ($5.67) to GBX 390 ($4.92) in a research note on Friday, August 25th.
Harbour Energy Stock Down 0.6 %
Harbour Energy Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 30th. Investors of record on Friday, September 8th will be paid a $0.1056 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 7th.
Harbour Energy Company Profile
Harbour Energy plc, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas reserves. It holds interests in various properties located in the United Kingdom, Norwegian Continental Shelves, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Mexico. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Harbour Energy
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Harbour Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harbour Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.