Ingenia Communities Group (ASX:INA – Get Free Report) insider Sally Evans acquired 4,830 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 25th. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$4.14 ($2.67) per share, for a total transaction of A$19,996.20 ($12,900.77).
Ingenia Communities Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 39.28, a current ratio of 0.81 and a quick ratio of 0.18.
Ingenia Communities Group Dividend Announcement
The company also recently disclosed a Final dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, September 20th. Investors of record on Wednesday, September 20th will be paid a dividend of $0.058 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 1.44%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, August 24th. Ingenia Communities Group’s payout ratio is 43.48%.
Ingenia Communities Group Company Profile
Ingenia Communities Group (ASX: INA) is a leading operator, owner and developer of communities offering quality affordable rental and holiday accommodation focussed on the growing seniors' market in Australia. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, the Group is included in the S&P/ASX 200 and has a market capitalisation of over $1.7 billion.
- Five stocks we like better than Ingenia Communities Group
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Ingenia Communities Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ingenia Communities Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.