MTB Metals Corp. (CVE:MTB – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 36% on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.18 and last traded at C$0.17. Approximately 227,500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 223% from the average daily volume of 70,515 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.13.
MTB Metals Stock Up 6.7 %
The company has a market cap of C$19.08 million, a PE ratio of -16.00 and a beta of 0.62. The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.11 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.12.
MTB Metals Company Profile
MTB Metals Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada. The company explores for gold, silver, copper, and other metals. It holds interest in the Barbara and Surprise Creek, Red Cliff, American Creek project, Southmore, Telegraph, and Theia projects. The company was formerly known as Mountain Boy Minerals Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than MTB Metals
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for MTB Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MTB Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.