Mydecine Innovations Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:MYCOF – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 6.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. 278 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 18,079 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
Mydecine Innovations Group Price Performance
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.13 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.27.
Mydecine Innovations Group Company Profile
Mydecine Innovations Group Inc, a biotechnology company, engages in the development and commercialization of psilocybin products for treating mental health problems. The company primarily focuses on treating smoking cessation. Its lead product drug candidates include MYCO-001, MYCO-002, MYCO003, and MYCO-004.
- Five stocks we like better than Mydecine Innovations Group
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Mydecine Innovations Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mydecine Innovations Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.