Nasstar Plc (LON:NASA – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 12.75 ($0.16) and traded as low as GBX 12.75 ($0.16). Nasstar shares last traded at GBX 12.75 ($0.16), with a volume of 6,100 shares trading hands.
Nasstar Stock Down 87.7 %
The stock has a market cap of £78.62 million and a PE ratio of -56.25. The company has a current ratio of 1.07, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.99. The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 12.75 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 12.75.
Nasstar Company Profile
Nasstar plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides hosted managed and cloud computing services primarily in the United Kingdom. The company offers nSecureSign, which enables secure digital signing of various documents; nSecureWeb Gateway, a Web proxy that protects organization's users from Web based threats; and nMDM, a mobile device management solution, which delivers mobile management platform to manage and secure organization's mobile devices.
- Five stocks we like better than Nasstar
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Nasstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nasstar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.