Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (TSE:ONC – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$2.51 and traded as high as C$3.01. Oncolytics Biotech shares last traded at C$2.94, with a volume of 115,676 shares changing hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Jonestrading set a C$9.00 price target on shares of Oncolytics Biotech and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a report on Wednesday, May 24th.
Oncolytics Biotech Stock Up 2.8 %
About Oncolytics Biotech
Oncolytics Biotech Inc, a development-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer. The company is developing pelareorep, an intravenously delivered immunotherapeutic agent, which is in phase 3 clinical trial for the treatment of hormone receptor-positive / human epidermal growth factor 2-negative metastatic breast cancer and advanced/metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Five stocks we like better than Oncolytics Biotech
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Oncolytics Biotech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oncolytics Biotech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.