Osino Resources Corp. (OTCMKTS:OSIIF – Get Free Report) shot up 0.9% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.90 and last traded at $0.90. 9,595 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 52% from the average session volume of 19,875 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.89.
Osino Resources Stock Up 0.9 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.85 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.80.
Osino Resources Company Profile
Osino Resources Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold mining properties in Namibia. Its flagship project is the Twin Hills project that consists of 11 licenses covering 153,206 hectares located in Central Namibia; holds 100% interest in the Ondundu gold exploration property covering 19,969 hectares located in Namibia; and Otjikoto East gold project that consists of one license covering approximately 38,114 hectares located in Northern Namibia.
- Five stocks we like better than Osino Resources
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Osino Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Osino Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.