Partner Communications Company Ltd. (NASDAQ:PTNRY – Get Free Report)’s stock price gapped down before the market opened on Monday . The stock had previously closed at $4.44, but opened at $4.02. Partner Communications shares last traded at $4.02, with a volume of 200 shares traded.
Partner Communications Trading Down 2.1 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $4.12. The firm has a market capitalization of $782.56 million, a PE ratio of 11.97 and a beta of 0.75.
Partner Communications Company Profile
Partner Communications Company Ltd. provides various telecommunication services in Israel. It operates in two segments, Cellular and Fixed-Line. The company offers cellular telephony services, including basic cellular telephony, text messaging, internet browsing and data transfer, content, handset repair, roaming, and services provided to other operators that are permitted to use its cellular network, as well as Machine to Machine and Internet of Things services.
- Five stocks we like better than Partner Communications
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Partner Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Partner Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.