PetroTal Corp. (OTCMKTS:PTALF – Get Free Report) rose 0.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.58 and last traded at $0.57. Approximately 26,390 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 147,404 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.57.
PetroTal Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.54 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.53.
PetroTal Company Profile
PetroTal Corp. engages in the appraisal, development, and exploration of oil and natural gas in Peru, South America. Its flagship asset is its 100% owned Bretana oil field located in the Maranon Basin of northern Peru. The company was formerly known as Sterling Resources Ltd. and changed its name to PetroTal Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than PetroTal
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for PetroTal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PetroTal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.