Ricardo plc (LON:RCDO – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 566.51 ($7.14) and traded as low as GBX 516.76 ($6.51). Ricardo shares last traded at GBX 518 ($6.53), with a volume of 18,704 shares changing hands.
Ricardo Stock Up 0.4 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.20, a current ratio of 1.92 and a quick ratio of 1.57. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 569.96 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 566.51. The company has a market cap of £322.30 million, a PE ratio of -3,237.50 and a beta of 0.59.
Ricardo Company Profile
Ricardo plc provides engineering, technical, environmental, and strategic consultancy services in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, China, rest of Asia, Australia, and internationally. It operates through five segments: Energy and Environment (EE), Rail, Automotive and Industrial (A&I), Defense, and Performance Products (PP).
- Five stocks we like better than Ricardo
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Ricardo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ricardo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.