Shaftesbury PLC (LON:SHB – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 412.93 ($5.21) and traded as high as GBX 421.80 ($5.32). Shaftesbury shares last traded at GBX 421.60 ($5.31), with a volume of 3,062,759 shares traded.
Shaftesbury Trading Up 1.3 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 38.78, a current ratio of 4.12 and a quick ratio of 4.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 421.60 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 412.93. The stock has a market cap of £1.62 billion, a P/E ratio of 1,277.58, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.52 and a beta of 0.82.
Shaftesbury Company Profile
Shaftesbury is a Real Estate Investment Trust which invests exclusively in the liveliest parts of London's West End. Focused on food, beverage, retail and leisure, our portfolio is clustered mainly in Carnaby, Seven Dials and Chinatown, but also includes substantial ownerships in East and West Covent Garden, Soho and Fitzrovia.
- Five stocks we like better than Shaftesbury
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Shaftesbury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shaftesbury and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.