Wallbridge Mining Company Limited (TSE:WM – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.13 and traded as high as C$0.15. Wallbridge Mining shares last traded at C$0.14, with a volume of 440,652 shares traded.
Wallbridge Mining Trading Up 9.6 %
The company has a market cap of C$133.16 million, a P/E ratio of -3.56 and a beta of 1.45. The business has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.13 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.15. The company has a quick ratio of 4.05, a current ratio of 5.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Wallbridge Mining Company Profile
Wallbridge Mining Company Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, discovery, development, and production of gold properties. The company also explores for copper and nickel deposits, as well as platinum group metals. Its flagship property is the Fenelon gold property located in Northern Abitibi, Quebec, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Wallbridge Mining
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Wallbridge Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wallbridge Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.