Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WDOFF – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $5.50 and traded as high as $6.25. Wesdome Gold Mines shares last traded at $6.25, with a volume of 139,891 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Desjardins reduced their target price on Wesdome Gold Mines from C$8.25 to C$8.00 in a report on Friday, May 12th.
Wesdome Gold Mines Price Performance
Wesdome Gold Mines Company Profile
Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. explores and develops of gold deposits in Canada. The company produces gold in the form of doré bars, as well as silver as a by-product. It holds interest in the Eagle River Mine and the Mishi Mine in Ontario; and the Kiena Mine in Québec. The company was formerly known as River Gold Mines Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Wesdome Gold Mines
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Wesdome Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wesdome Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.