WIA Gold Limited (ASX:WIA – Get Free Report) insider Mark Arnesen purchased 1,000,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, August 25th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.04 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of A$37,000.00 ($23,870.97).
WIA Gold Stock Performance
About WIA Gold
WIA Gold Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of gold, copper, and base metal properties in Namibia and Cote d'lvoire. It primarily focuses on the exploration of the Cote d'lvoire projects, which comprise the Bouaflé, Mankono, and Issia; and Bocanda projects, which covers an area of 3,038 square kilometers in southern Cote d'lvoire.
- Five stocks we like better than WIA Gold
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- 3 Inexpensive Mid Cap Tech Stocks With Good Growth Prospects
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 3 Reasons the Dick’s Sporting Goods Selloff Is a Steal
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Foot Locker Stock Takes a Big Hit…Is It a Retail Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for WIA Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WIA Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.