APA Group (OTCMKTS:APAJF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,904,700 shares, an increase of 6.6% from the July 31st total of 1,787,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 6,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 280.1 days.
APA Group Stock Performance
APAJF opened at $5.46 on Thursday. APA Group has a 1-year low of $5.40 and a 1-year high of $7.73. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $6.33 and its 200 day simple moving average is $6.68.
About APA Group
- Five stocks we like better than APA Group
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- How Can Investors Use the Dogs of the Dow Strategy?
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for APA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for APA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.