Aperam S.A. (OTCMKTS:APMSF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 146,000 shares, a growth of 7.5% from the July 31st total of 135,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1,460.0 days.
Aperam Stock Performance
OTCMKTS APMSF opened at $31.22 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $30.61 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $28.50. Aperam has a twelve month low of $31.22 and a twelve month high of $31.22.
- Five stocks we like better than Aperam
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Aperam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aperam and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.