Boyd Group Income Fund (OTCMKTS:BFGIF – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $155.64 and traded as low as $155.54. Boyd Group Income Fund shares last traded at $155.64, with a volume of 400 shares.
Boyd Group Income Fund Trading Up 0.9 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $155.64 and a 200 day moving average price of $155.64.
About Boyd Group Income Fund
Boyd Group Income Fund operates as an unincorporated open-ended mutual fund trust. The company, through its operating company, The Boyd Group Inc, operates non-franchised collision repair centers. Its collision repair centers offer automotive collision and glass repair/replacement, and related services.
- Five stocks we like better than Boyd Group Income Fund
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Boyd Group Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boyd Group Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.