Bucher Industries AG (OTCMKTS:BCHHF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,400 shares, an increase of 17.4% from the July 31st total of 4,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 54.0 days.
Bucher Industries Price Performance
Shares of Bucher Industries stock opened at $400.00 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $425.76 and a 200-day simple moving average of $433.13. Bucher Industries has a 12 month low of $400.00 and a 12 month high of $445.00.
About Bucher Industries
- Five stocks we like better than Bucher Industries
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Bucher Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bucher Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.