Cambria Global Tail Risk ETF (BATS:FAIL – Get Free Report) shares were down 0.6% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $18.97 and last traded at $18.97. Approximately 7 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $19.07.
Cambria Global Tail Risk ETF Trading Down 0.6 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $18.97 and its 200-day simple moving average is $19.39. The firm has a market cap of $3.79 million, a P/E ratio of 12.42 and a beta of -0.02.
Cambria Global Tail Risk ETF Announces Dividend
The firm also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Monday, July 3rd. Investors of record on Friday, June 23rd were paid a $0.0631 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, June 22nd.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Cambria Global Tail Risk ETF
The Cambria Global Tail Risk ETF (FAIL) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in target outcome asset allocation. The fund aims to provide a defensive approach to global ex-US equities by actively managing put options with similar exposure and managing the collateral of the fund consisting mostly of cash and government bonds.
- Five stocks we like better than Cambria Global Tail Risk ETF
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Cambria Global Tail Risk ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cambria Global Tail Risk ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.