Chord Energy Co. (OTCMKTS:WLLAW – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 0.2% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $24.85 and last traded at $24.40. 87,145 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 1,038% from the average session volume of 7,655 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.35.
Chord Energy Stock Up 0.2 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $22.89 and its two-hundred day moving average is $20.21.
Chord Energy Company Profile
Chord Energy Corporation operates as an independent exploration and production company. It acquires, exploits, develops, and explores for crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the Williston Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- Five stocks we like better than Chord Energy
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Chord Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chord Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.