CI Financial Corp (OTCMKTS:CIFAF – Get Free Report) traded up 1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $12.73 and last traded at $12.73. 5,956 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 47% from the average session volume of 4,045 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.60.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Barclays cut shares of CI Financial from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating in a report on Friday, May 12th.
CI Financial Stock Up 1.0 %
About CI Financial
CI Financial Corp. engages in the business of management, marketing, distribution, and administration of investment funds. It operates through the Asset Management and Asset Administration segments. The Asset Management segment includes fees earned on the management of mutual, segregated, pooled and closed-end funds, structured products and discretionary accounts.
- Five stocks we like better than CI Financial
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for CI Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CI Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.