Clean Power Hydrogen Plc (LON:CPH2 – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 4.7% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 20.50 ($0.26) and last traded at GBX 20.50 ($0.26). Approximately 49,728 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 72% from the average daily volume of 177,214 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 21.50 ($0.27).
Clean Power Hydrogen Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of £54.98 million and a P/E ratio of -2,050.00. The business has a fifty day moving average of GBX 23.93 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 22.75. The company has a quick ratio of 6.54, a current ratio of 7.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.41.
Clean Power Hydrogen Company Profile
Clean Power Hydrogen plc, a green hydrogen technology and manufacturing company, engages in the development of hydrogen and oxygen production solutions. The company provides membrane-free electrolyser technology, which produces green hydrogen and oxygen in medical grade purity. It serves power, industry and manufacturing, transportation and machinery, commercial and retail, and hydroculture markets.
- Five stocks we like better than Clean Power Hydrogen
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Clean Power Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clean Power Hydrogen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.