East Buy Holding Limited (OTCMKTS:KLTHF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,321,700 shares, a decrease of 5.8% from the July 31st total of 12,015,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
East Buy Price Performance
Shares of KLTHF stock opened at $0.47 on Thursday. East Buy has a 52 week low of $0.47 and a 52 week high of $0.47. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.47 and a 200-day moving average of $0.47.
About East Buy
- Five stocks we like better than East Buy
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for East Buy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for East Buy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.