Fnac Darty SA (OTCMKTS:GRUPF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,400 shares, an increase of 9.7% from the July 31st total of 11,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 124.0 days.
Fnac Darty Stock Performance
Fnac Darty stock opened at C$66.00 on Thursday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$66.00 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$66.00. Fnac Darty has a 12 month low of C$46.08 and a 12 month high of C$66.00.
About Fnac Darty
- Five stocks we like better than Fnac Darty
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Fnac Darty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fnac Darty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.