Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF (NYSEARCA:FLQG – Get Free Report) shares rose 0.5% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $39.46 and last traded at $39.42. Approximately 6,741 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 871% from the average daily volume of 694 shares. The stock had previously closed at $39.22.
Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $38.95 and a 200 day moving average of $36.89. The stock has a market cap of $849.41 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.74 and a beta of 0.85.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF
A hedge fund recently raised its stake in Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF stock. Bank of America Corp DE lifted its holdings in Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF (NYSEARCA:FLQG – Free Report) by 69.4% in the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 669 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 274 shares during the quarter. Bank of America Corp DE owned about 0.17% of Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF worth $27,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
About Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF
The fund invests at least 80% of its assets in the component securities of the underlying index. The index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization weighted index that is maintained and calculated by Morningstar, Inc (Morningstar or index provider).
- Five stocks we like better than Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Franklin U.S. Equity Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.