Hansteen Holdings plc (LON:HSTN – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 116.20 ($1.46) and traded as high as GBX 116.20 ($1.46). Hansteen shares last traded at GBX 116.20 ($1.46), with a volume of 5,099,403 shares changing hands.
Hansteen Stock Down 0.2 %
The firm has a market cap of £498.20 million and a P/E ratio of 10.38. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 116.20 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 116.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 53.41, a current ratio of 2.83 and a quick ratio of 2.37.
Hansteen Holdings PLC is a company which was incorporated in the United Kingdom and registered in England and Wales on 27 October 2005. The Company is required to comply with the provisions of the Companies Act 2006. The address of the registered office is 1st Floor, Pegasus House, 37-43 Sackville Street, London W1S 3DL.
- Five stocks we like better than Hansteen
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Hansteen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hansteen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.