Invesco Income Growth Trust Plc (LON:IVI – Get Free Report) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 278 ($3.50) and traded as low as GBX 270 ($3.40). Invesco Income Growth Trust shares last traded at GBX 278 ($3.50), with a volume of 47,441 shares trading hands.
Invesco Income Growth Trust Stock Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 278 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 278. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.32, a quick ratio of 0.08 and a current ratio of 0.08. The stock has a market cap of £162.22 million and a PE ratio of -5.42.
Invesco Income Growth Trust Company Profile
Invesco Income Growth Trust plc is a close-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Invesco Fund Managers Limited. It is co-managed by INVESCO Asset Management Limited. The fund invests in the public equity markets of the United Kingdom. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Invesco Income Growth Trust
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco Income Growth Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco Income Growth Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.