Jayhawk Energy Inc (OTCMKTS:JYHW – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Jayhawk Energy shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 5,500 shares trading hands.
Jayhawk Energy Price Performance
About Jayhawk Energy
JayHawk Energy, Inc, through its subsidiary, JayHawk Gas Transportation Corporation, acquires, explores for, develops, produces, and sells natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids primarily from conventional reservoirs in North America. The company owns interests in the Girard Project located in Crawford County, southeast Kansas; and the Crosby Project in the Williston Basin of North Dakota.
- Five stocks we like better than Jayhawk Energy
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Jayhawk Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jayhawk Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.