Macarthur Minerals Limited (CVE:MMS – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.17 and traded as high as C$0.18. Macarthur Minerals shares last traded at C$0.17, with a volume of 29,300 shares changing hands.
Macarthur Minerals Price Performance
The company has a market cap of C$28.16 million, a P/E ratio of -5.67 and a beta of 2.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a quick ratio of 5.59 and a current ratio of 3.49. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.19 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.17.
About Macarthur Minerals
Macarthur Minerals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resource properties. It primarily explores for gold, lithium, iron ore, and nickel deposits. The company holds interests in three iron ore projects in the Yilgarn region of Western Australia; two exploration project areas in the Pilbara, Western Australia targeting iron ore; and lithium brine interests in the Railroad Valley, Nevada, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Macarthur Minerals
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Macarthur Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Macarthur Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.