Metro Bank Holdings PLC (LON:MTRO – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 113.29 ($1.43) and traded as low as GBX 102.72 ($1.29). Metro Bank shares last traded at GBX 103 ($1.30), with a volume of 58,797 shares changing hands.
Metro Bank Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 113.29 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 112.96. The stock has a market cap of £176.08 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10,300.00 and a beta of 2.07.
Metro Bank Company Profile
Metro Bank Holdings PLC operates as the bank holding company for Metro Bank PLC that provides various banking products and services in the United Kingdom. It offers personal banking products and services, including current, cash, and foreign currency accounts; savings; residential and buy-to-let mortgages; overdrafts; credit cards and personal loans; pet insurance; and safe deposit box services.
- Five stocks we like better than Metro Bank
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Metro Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metro Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.