MJ Gleeson plc (LON:GLE – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 415.20 ($5.23) and traded as low as GBX 365.45 ($4.61). MJ Gleeson shares last traded at GBX 377 ($4.75), with a volume of 154,979 shares trading hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Berenberg Bank raised their price objective on MJ Gleeson from GBX 470 ($5.92) to GBX 518 ($6.53) and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, May 12th.
MJ Gleeson Stock Up 2.7 %
About MJ Gleeson
MJ Gleeson plc engages in low-cost house building and land promotion activities in the United Kingdom. The company operates through two divisions, Gleeson Homes and Gleeson Land. It also engages in the house building activities in the north of England and Midlands; and sale of land in the south of England.
- Five stocks we like better than MJ Gleeson
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for MJ Gleeson Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MJ Gleeson and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.