Park Group plc (LON:PKG – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 79 ($1.00) and traded as low as GBX 79 ($1.00). Park Group shares last traded at GBX 79 ($1.00), with a volume of 9,097 shares traded.
Park Group Stock Up 0.6 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average is GBX 79 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 79.
Park Group Company Profile
Park Group plc provides prepaid gift cards, multi-retailer vouchers, and digital rewards services to corporate and consumer markets in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company is involved in Christmas savings business, which offers vouchers, prepaid cards, gifts, and hampers in time for Christmas; and Love2shop Business Services that provides reward solutions, including multi-retailer vouchers and prepaid cards, single store vouchers and cards, gift experiences, holidays, and travel solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Park Group
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Park Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Park Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.