Pineapple Power Co. plc (LON:PNPL – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 5.5% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 2.74 ($0.03) and last traded at GBX 2.74 ($0.03). Approximately 637,887 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 255% from the average daily volume of 179,851 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.90 ($0.04).
Pineapple Power Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £2.28 million, a P/E ratio of -274.00 and a beta of 1.54. The business has a fifty day moving average of GBX 2.74 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.94.
Pineapple Power Company Profile
Pineapple Power Corporation plc does not have significant operations. The company intends to acquire a business or asset in the clean and renewable energy sectors. Pineapple Power Corporation plc was incorporated in 2014 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Pineapple Power
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Pineapple Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pineapple Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.