Sasol Limited (OTCMKTS:SASOF – Get Free Report) shot up 4.9% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $13.28 and last traded at $13.28. 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 1,462 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.65.
Sasol Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $13.10 and its 200 day simple moving average is $13.41.
Sasol Company Profile
Sasol Limited operates as an integrated chemical and energy company in South Africa. It offers alumina, such as battery materials, catalyst supports, abrasives and polishing, and polymer additives; cobalt fischer-tropsch; carbon-based products; recarburiser; graphite electrodes; mono-ethylene glycol, ethylene, propylene, sasfroth blends, sodium cyanide, caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, calcium chloride, chlorine, alcohols, aromatic blends, methyl alcohol, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, cresols, xylenols, phenols, limestone ammonium nitrate, ammonium nitrate solution, and nitric acid.
- Five stocks we like better than Sasol
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Sasol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sasol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.