Shares of SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SIVBP – Get Free Report) fell 2.7% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.70 and last traded at $0.80. 7,620 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 89% from the average session volume of 66,669 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.82.
SVB Financial Group Trading Down 2.7 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $1.68 and its 200-day moving average price is $5.49.
SVB Financial Group Company Profile
SVB Financial Group, a diversified financial services company, offers various banking and financial products and services. It operates through four segments: Global Commercial Bank, SVB Private Bank, SVB Capital, and SVB Securities. The Global Commercial Bank segment provides commercial banking products and services, including credit, treasury management, foreign exchange, trade finance, and other financial products and services.
- Five stocks we like better than SVB Financial Group
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for SVB Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SVB Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.