The Alumasc Group plc (LON:ALU – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 158.22 ($1.99) and traded as low as GBX 152.30 ($1.92). The Alumasc Group shares last traded at GBX 155 ($1.95), with a volume of 22,066 shares changing hands.
The Alumasc Group Trading Up 0.3 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.82, a quick ratio of 1.19 and a current ratio of 2.04. The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 151.81 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 158.22. The stock has a market capitalization of £56.00 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 620.00 and a beta of 0.76.
Insiders Place Their Bets
In other news, insider G Paul Hooper bought 14,723 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 1st. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 162 ($2.04) per share, with a total value of £23,851.26 ($30,065.88). 48.90% of the stock is owned by insiders.
About The Alumasc Group
The Alumasc Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells building products, systems, and solutions in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, the Middle East, the Far East, and internationally. The company operates through Water Management, Building Envelope, and Housebuilding Products segments.
- Five stocks we like better than The Alumasc Group
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for The Alumasc Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Alumasc Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.