Shares of Toshiba Co. (OTCMKTS:TOSYY – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $16.08 and traded as low as $15.28. Toshiba shares last traded at $15.62, with a volume of 17,785 shares.
Toshiba Trading Down 0.5 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25, a current ratio of 1.51 and a quick ratio of 1.07. The company has a market cap of $13.54 billion, a P/E ratio of 23.67 and a beta of 0.67. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $15.92 and its two-hundred day moving average is $16.08.
Toshiba (OTCMKTS:TOSYY – Get Free Report) last released its earnings results on Monday, August 7th. The company reported ($0.21) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $5.13 billion during the quarter. Toshiba had a return on equity of 5.79% and a net margin of 2.30%. As a group, equities research analysts predict that Toshiba Co. will post 0.49 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Toshiba Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic devices and storage solutions worldwide. It operates through Energy Systems & Solutions, Infrastructure Systems & Solutions, Building Solutions, Retail & Printing, Electronic Devices and Storage Solutions, Digital Solutions, and Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Toshiba
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Toshiba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toshiba and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.