ZTE Co. (OTCMKTS:ZTCOY – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $4.04 and traded as high as $4.08. ZTE shares last traded at $4.04, with a volume of 4,800 shares changing hands.
ZTE Stock Up 6.3 %
The firm has a market cap of $9.32 billion, a P/E ratio of 8.60 and a beta of 0.77. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.56, a quick ratio of 1.16 and a current ratio of 1.63. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $4.04 and its 200 day moving average is $4.04.
ZTE Company Profile
ZTE Corporation provides integrated communication information solutions in the People's Republic of China, rest of Asia, Africa, Europe, the United States, and Oceania. It operates through three segments: Carriers' Networks, Government and Corporate Business, and Consumer Business. The Carriers' Network segment provides wireless access, wireline access, bearer systems, core networks, telecommunication software systems and services, and other technologies and product solutions for meeting carries' requirements.
- Five stocks we like better than ZTE
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for ZTE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZTE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.