Air China Limited (OTCMKTS:AIRYY – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $16.48 and traded as low as $14.62. Air China shares last traded at $14.62, with a volume of 266 shares trading hands.
Air China Stock Down 0.5 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $11.84 billion, a PE ratio of -2.13 and a beta of 0.61. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $14.91 and a two-hundred day moving average of $16.48. The company has a current ratio of 0.40, a quick ratio of 0.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.71.
About Air China
Air China Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides air passenger, air cargo, and airline-related services in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, and internationally. The company operates in Airline Operations and Other Operations segments. It provides aircraft engineering and airport ground handling services.
- Five stocks we like better than Air China
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Air China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.