Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) (LON:PAL – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 20 ($0.25) and traded as low as GBX 12.50 ($0.16). Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) shares last traded at GBX 20 ($0.25), with a volume of 4,734,357 shares trading hands.
Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of £91.26 million and a P/E ratio of -11.76. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 20 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 20.
About Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L)
Equatorial Palm Oil plc, together with its subsidiaries, develops and produces crude palm oil in Liberia. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L)
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.