Erste Group Bank AG (OTC:EBKOF – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 0.4% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $35.85 and last traded at $36.23. 1,418 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 3% from the average session volume of 1,377 shares. The stock had previously closed at $36.39.
Erste Group Bank Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of $36.45 and a 200 day moving average of $35.50.
About Erste Group Bank
Erste Group Bank AG provides a range of banking and other financial services to retail, corporate, and public sector customers. The company operates through Retail, Corporates, Group Markets, Asset/Liability Management & Local Corporate Center, Savings Banks, and Group Corporate Center segments. It provides mortgage and consumer loans, investment products, current accounts, savings products, and credit cards, as well as cross selling products, such as leasing, insurance, and building society products.
- Five stocks we like better than Erste Group Bank
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Erste Group Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Erste Group Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.