First Asset Canadian REIT Income Fund (TSE:RIT – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$15.91 and traded as low as C$15.62. First Asset Canadian REIT Income Fund shares last traded at C$15.62, with a volume of 5,879 shares trading hands.
First Asset Canadian REIT Income Fund Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$15.91 and a 200 day moving average of C$16.30.
First Asset Canadian REIT Income Fund Company Profile
First Asset Canadian Reit Income Fund (the Fund), formerly First Asset REIT Income Fund, is a Canada-based investment trust. The Fund’s investment objectives is to provide holders with the benefits of high monthly cash distributions together with the opportunity for capital appreciation through the active management of a diversified portfolio of real estate investment trusts (REITs) and real estate corporations that are listed on Canadian stock exchanges.
- Five stocks we like better than First Asset Canadian REIT Income Fund
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for First Asset Canadian REIT Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Asset Canadian REIT Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.