Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited (OTCMKTS:GXYEF – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $6.66 and traded as low as $6.42. Galaxy Entertainment Group shares last traded at $6.42, with a volume of 185 shares trading hands.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Macquarie began coverage on Galaxy Entertainment Group in a research note on Tuesday, July 18th. They issued an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Galaxy Entertainment Group Price Performance
About Galaxy Entertainment Group
Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the gaming and entertainment, and construction materials businesses in Macau, Hong Kong, and Mainland China. The company operates casino games of chance or games of other forms; and provides hospitality and related services.
- Five stocks we like better than Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Galaxy Entertainment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galaxy Entertainment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.