Hostmore plc (LON:MORE – Get Free Report) insider Julie McEwan purchased 31,348 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, August 31st. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 16 ($0.20) per share, with a total value of £5,015.68 ($6,322.55).
Julie McEwan also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, July 28th, Julie McEwan purchased 25,707 shares of Hostmore stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 19 ($0.24) per share, with a total value of £4,884.33 ($6,156.98).
- On Friday, June 30th, Julie McEwan purchased 23,256 shares of Hostmore stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 22 ($0.28) per share, with a total value of £5,116.32 ($6,449.41).
Hostmore Stock Performance
LON:MORE opened at GBX 16.13 ($0.20) on Friday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 18.47 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 17.49. The company has a market cap of £20.34 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -21.09. The company has a quick ratio of 0.41, a current ratio of 0.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 696.44. Hostmore plc has a 52 week low of GBX 10.80 ($0.14) and a 52 week high of GBX 26.37 ($0.33).
Hostmore plc operates in the hospitality business. It operates American-themed casual dining restaurants under the TGI Fridays brand; cocktail-led bar and restaurants under the 63rd+1st brand; and fast casual dining restaurants under the Fridays and Go brand. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Edinburgh, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Hostmore
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Hostmore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hostmore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.