Shares of Motley Fool Small-Cap Growth ETF (BATS:TMFS – Get Free Report) fell 0.1% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $29.17 and last traded at $29.17. 4,340 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $29.20.
Motley Fool Small-Cap Growth ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of $72.93 million, a P/E ratio of 21.92 and a beta of 1.11. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $28.97 and its 200 day moving average is $27.64.
Motley Fool Small-Cap Growth ETF Company Profile
The Motley Fool Small-Cap Growth ETF (TMFS) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in small-cap stocks. The fund is an actively-managed portfolio of small-cap growth stocks. The fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. TMFS was launched on Oct 30, 2018 and is managed by Motley Fool.
- Five stocks we like better than Motley Fool Small-Cap Growth ETF
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- What is Put Option Volume?
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Motley Fool Small-Cap Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Motley Fool Small-Cap Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.