ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:PMN – Get Free Report)’s share price traded down 4.9% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $1.96 and last traded at $1.96. 17,865 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 150,946 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.06.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Leede Jones Gab reissued a “speculative buy” rating on shares of ProMIS Neurosciences in a research report on Monday, July 17th.
ProMIS Neurosciences Stock Down 4.9 %
About ProMIS Neurosciences
ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc discovers and develops antibody therapies and therapeutic vaccines neurodegenerative diseases and other misfolded protein diseases in Canada. The company's proprietary discovery platform comprises ProMIS and Collective Coordinates algorithms to predict novel targets known as disease specific epitopes on the molecular surface of misfolded proteins.
- Five stocks we like better than ProMIS Neurosciences
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for ProMIS Neurosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProMIS Neurosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.