Royal Mail plc (LON:RMG – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 211.24 ($2.66) and traded as low as GBX 196.90 ($2.48). Royal Mail shares last traded at GBX 207 ($2.61), with a volume of 4,361,451 shares traded.
Royal Mail Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.02, a current ratio of 1.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 41.49. The firm has a market cap of £1.98 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 339.34. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 207 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 211.24.
Royal Mail Company Profile
Royal Mail plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a universal postal service provider. The company offers parcels and letter delivery services under the Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide brands. It also provides services for the collection, sorting, and delivery of parcels and letters. In addition, the company operates ground-based parcel delivery networks in Europe that covers 40 countries and nation states.
- Five stocks we like better than Royal Mail
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Royal Mail Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Royal Mail and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.