Scorpio Gold Co. (CVE:SGN – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.04 and traded as high as C$0.05. Scorpio Gold shares last traded at C$0.05, with a volume of 44,000 shares.
Scorpio Gold Price Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.04 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.04. The stock has a market capitalization of C$9.49 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.50 and a beta of 1.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 76.11, a quick ratio of 0.39 and a current ratio of 0.21.
About Scorpio Gold
Scorpio Gold Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploitation, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in the United States. It primarily explores for gold and silver deposits. The company holds 100% interests in the Mineral Ridge gold project covering an area of 5,617 hectares located in Esmeralda County, Nevada; and Goldwedge property that covers an area of 726 hectares located in Manhattan, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Scorpio Gold
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Scorpio Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scorpio Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.